Baianat meetups are a great opportunity for socializing and getting to bond with a like minded community. The meetups are usually hosted by third parties and we have set some guidelines to ensure a great experience for all of our attendees.
Please read these very carefully. If you do not accept and agree to any of the listed terms, we encourage you to have a conversation with the Meetup host.
By attending a Baianat Meetup, you acknowledge:
- You are solely responsible for your interactions (including any disputes) with other attendees.
- You understand that Baianat does not in any way screen Meetup attendees.
- You understand that Baianat does not provide any security at, or supervision of the Meetup.
- You are solely responsible for, and will exercise caution, discretion, common sense and judgment in, participating in the Meetup and disclosing personal information to other Meetup attendees.
- You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other Meetup attendees and/or third parties.
By attending a Baianat Meetup, you agree not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk or threaten others;
- Promote, or provide information about illegal activities or conduct;
- Solicit money, passwords, or personal information from any person;
- Act in a way that promotes discrimination or hatered towards other attendees.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Baianat merely facilitates the scheduling of a Meetup and has no responsibility whatsoever for the event, its content or the conduct of any person who attends a Meetup.
- We do no screening of any event, any location or any content presented at any event.
- Baianat has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you.
- You release Baianat from all liability resulting from you having attended the Meetup.
You hereby release and forever discharge and indemnify Baianat and its officers, directors, employees and agents from any liability, loss, demand, claim, costs, expenses whatsoever with respect to any claim arising out of or relating to your attendance at a Meetup and any economic, physical, or emotional harm that may result from one.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE MEETUP IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.